I came across this "DR Phill Test" on Facebook one day at work ( Was very bored at work) and decided to take the test. No idea what it was but it turn out to be some personality test.
So the test is just a bunch of random personality questionaire and in the end there is a score for every answer you pick. Just total up the score and it tells you which group you are in.
To my SURPRISE...it is BLOODY ACCURATE. Even Dr Phill know me better then my mother.
My total score for the test is 37.
Im not too sure about what other people see me as and frankly i really do not care what other people think. Please, ive been called a party animal from a guy i met once at a church because his other friend (some girl i don't even know) says so. Everybody is nice and totally not Judgmental in church. Now who told me that again?
Anyway, that bottom bit about where i don't make friends easily and so on is so true.
I DON'T MAKE FRIENDS EASILY.
There are plenty of reasons why i don't make friends easily. The most obvious one would be because i don't trust people. Far too many times ive been let down by "FRIENDS" .
It does take me FOREVER to get over a betrayal because a little bit of me dies every time i think about it. I am extremely loyal to good friends ( Sadly a friendship status that might be one sided) and needs to be treated the same way. Therefore i think its easy to conclude that the older i get, the harder it is for me to make friends. Well true friends that is.
Some of the things my "Friends" do that got me to arch an eyebrow :
- Asking me to sponsor them clothes just because they have a blog and then hiatus when i said no.
- Asking for huge discounts when they want to buy something off my store ( Its not that i won't give discounts but sometimes asking for the wholesale price is just a tad too much, i just think its not right if you want to show some support. ) .
- Friends who say they can't pay online (God knows what reason) and insist in paying cash but automatically pays online when i issued a 30% off store coupon code for all my Fans.
- Friends who never look me up after high school but automatically thinks its alright to ask me to "VOTE" for them in some useless facebook competition so they can meet S.H.E, Jay Chou or some modelling competition.
- Text me last minute to cancel a date ( eventhough they were the first ones who ask me out from the start) with a lame excuse (eg sick) and the next thing i know, photos of them at a bar with another group of friends on FB. ( You Bitch)
- Borrow money from me and strangely i need to nag and beg for them to return my money. Return my money with not a single sign of appreciation.
- Find new boyfriend and it will take you 6 months if you are lucky before she calls you back.
Also to all the people that say "Forgive and Forget", bitch please. The only way for me to forgive and forget is for you to whack me in the head so hard that i eventually loss all my memories. My definition of forgiveness is i stop hurting myself (emotionally) from the betrayal/heartbreak but that does not mean i will let you back in my life. Out with the negativity and in with the positivity. New years resolution.
Anyway this is the link to the test if you are curious : http://www.slideshare.net/VistaComm/dr-phil-test-1670404
Also do let me know if you have ever encountered any "friends" that got you to arch an eyebrow.
Last but not least, i want to thank all my amazing friends who:
- Support my online business by buying from me and not even asking for discounts
- Spreading the word and liking my facebook page
- Feeding me with heaps of Mooncakes, homecook meals and dessert
- Be there when i need to talk to somebody